Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Current Company, 2015 - Present
I lead front-end development of Lola's software used by travel agents.
- Apperian, 2010 - 2015, Engineering Manager, architect of mobile application management platform, designed and productized "App Wrapping" technology to modify applications without access to their source code.
I solve problems using software. I'm especially interested in early-stage companies. I provide the technical vision and execution required to succeed in the marketplace. Contact me if you have an interesting idea or company and would like my assistance.
- Full-stack development. Front-end, back-end, mobile, web, low-level, architecture.
- Android / iOS mobile development, both native and Cordova / Ionic / React Native
- Modification of compiled applications and application management using retrievable policies (Application number PCT/US2014/025397)
- MS Computer Science, Boston University, expected graduation 2017
- BA Computer Science, Boston University, 2011
I needed a markdown editor that could be customized, and not require buy-in to a framework. Lots of projects would display rendered markdown, but there was nothing to easily create it, so I built my own.
I discovered a niche investment product that had many thousands of investors but no mobile apps. The investment platforms also had open API's. So I created LendingClub Order and Prosper Invest, sharing much of the code base between them. I'll be creating another app in the same industry soon.
I made this on a lazy weekend several years ago, it's a fun demonstration of Dijkstra's shortest path algorithm.
- The ‘Story of Mel’ Explained
- How to Decompile and Analyze Android Applications
- Succeeding at Personal Programming Projects
- Good engineering design decisions for startup companies
- All Writings
If you need assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. If I can't help you directly, I probably know someone who can.
Rocky is a Rock Star